Speak with us now at 213-375-0000

Penal Code Sec. 851.91 Sealing Applications

Seeking to seal an arrest  or open case record?

If you've been charged with a misdemeanor and not suffered a conviction, and the one-year statute of limitations has passed, then it is likely that you can get the record of the arrest, and the open case, sealed.  Call us at 213-375-0000 for more information.

Contact Us Today

The Law Office of Ian Wallach, PC is committed to answering your questions about Criminal Defense and Civil Rights law issues in California. We offer a Free Consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.